RE: Quran Project

I didn't talk to Shik Mohammed alMonjid because I didn't able to get
an appointment from him  (somebody told me I have to get appointment
from him because he is very busy and you can't find him very easy)

Anyway this is not a problem , right now I am trying to contact to an
Islamic university , maybe they can at less provide Us with some translated
quran

I will told you if there is any news

BTW: can anyone contact to Al Azhar ?