- kein Betreff -

Salam All,
  Well, I won't type a rather long paragraph that wouldn't be useful for
anybody.
  But that is it, I'm back again.
  Sorry for all you. (I guess that is not enough, but that is really what I
have).
  As for the 'list' of promises I made but didn't back up, please bare with
me
  a little more bit.
  I may need some time to catch up with you so I would really appreciate
  it if someone updates me.
  Sorry again.

--
Möhammad Joßif