Re: Arabic 3D Game in Linux ?

--- Ahmad Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
> Did anyone think about creating Arabic 3D game in Linux ? or
> at less running windows Arabic 3d games in linux (e.g Jeneen
> http://www.turath.com/jeneen/arabic.htm)
>
> I bought this game (Jeneen) and its very nice but the problem its
> only run in windows :(
>
> Pictures : http://www.turath.com/jeneen/picture.htm

I'm sure there are plenty of Open Source shoot-em-up games out there
that simply require that they be localized (I personally haven't looked,
but you ought to if your interest lies there).  I'm more interested
in educational games (things that Isam was translating awhile back,
Isam any progress ?) as they tend to serve a wider more needy audience.