Re: Arabeyes in Windows magazine

--- Samy Al Bahra <samy at kerneled dot com> wrote:
> The Arabeyes project has made it into the September issue of the
> "Windows - Middle East" magazine. Page 12 has a side feature titled
> "Arabeyes-ation" that discusses the OpenOffice arabization project.

Samy, could you scan that entire article (with its photos, illustrations,
etc) and mail it to me.  I'll upload it to Arabeyes 'In the Press' section
of the "about" page.  If you don't have a scanner, can you ask some friends
and/or neighbors ;-)

BTW: if anyone ever comes across an article about (or even mentions)
     Arabeyes, please mail the scanned story to 'contact at arabeyes.org'

Thanks & Salam.