Re: Flags in SVG format

last time i checked... Egypt is the only one missing...

Anmar

Mostafa Hussein wrote:
I think that all the artists are thinking of SVGing the Lybian flag :)

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:51:58 -0800 (PST)
"Nadim Shaikli" <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

--- Ra'id Al-Jamali <rjamali at omantel dot net dot om> wrote:

To the artists among us

Yeah, where are you artists ???

There's an ongoing initiative to have a complete set of all
international flags in SVG format freely available under a
Creative Commons Public Domain license.

We desperately need an Arabic League flag that is done correctly and adheres to the proper dimensions and colors of the flag. I know I bothered Mr. Maher Ben Moussa about this in the past and I'm attaching his work below for all to see, but to me they look odd (I'm not sure of the green tone color and/or of the actual contents of the flag).

Do note that the logos used within the flag are from the Arab
League's homepage,

http://www.arableagueonline.org/arableague/index.jsp

Can someone do better (and in SVG format for us to contribute to
the project Ra'id notes above) ?  Artists ??