Re: - kein Betreff -

--- Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net> wrote:
>   Well, I won't type a rather long paragraph that wouldn't be useful for
>   anybody.  But that is it, I'm back again.

Mohammed :-), please don't disappear on us (you've done it twice now).
If you need to leave for whatever reason (meaning, you won't be replying
to your email), let us know that ahead of time and let us know when to
expect to hear from you.

In all, please please please don't simply vanish and stay plugged-in
(or at a min let us know what to expect).