Re: Arabeyes in Windows magazine

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 07:52:26 +0100
Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:

> the problem with evo is well-known :"no Arabic support planned for
> now".
What about the fact we're using GTK2.X? The PANGO support is there...

> As they are very busy with redesign, I don't know when evo will
> recieve arabic goodness BUT it is opted to be included into the gnome
> 2.6 release so maybe we can speak to the gnome ppl then...
They already changed the design quite a bit with the 1.4.X series (to
improve performance and scalability, integration of various components,
etc...). What else is planned? Anything useful for i18n?
--
| Samy Al Bahra | samy at kerneled dot com |