Congratulations

hi every body, (salam oualaykoum )
this is my first message, a now member in the list.
I downloaded the arabix , I think a very good thing !!
Not far from knoppix !!
I am interested by the scientific word processor Lyx,
which is not installed, in knoppix it is, I would find
it in the next version inchallah. ( request specially
for bayazidi and  anmar )
By the way, I downloaded openoffice 1.1 , on the
arabix  I noticed , it is workinf withbthe arabic
fonts, but in my redhat 8.0 it doesn't, despite the
installation of the arabic at the installation fonts
???

an idea ?

other think please add to the list of the country (
for subscribing ) mine , I mean Algeria.
Do you know that  algeria doesn't exits in the
countries list of Win98 french version, strange ??!!
NO,  I understand  why ?

thank you for help

bela
salam oulaykoum