Re: Strange! Arabix 1.0? Is it a fake?!

Hello Munzir:

I did the backgrounds all as Arabbix 1.0 and not 0.8 due to time constraints. I will keep them as is until we have Arabbix 1.0 out in mid Jan 2004 inshallah.

Thanks for the feedback.. keep it coming.

Anmar

Munzir Taha wrote:
Salaam Sirs,
A friend has downloaded Arabbix for me. It's better than I could imagine before seeing it. Though I was very busy the previous days to cope with the your emails but I can't see (at a quick glance) any reference to Arabbix 1.0. The version I have is 1.0. I will ask him tomorrow from where did he bring it. Till then, any comments