Re: لجميع أع ضاء عرباي ز For all members of Arabeyes

وعليكم السلام

I will adhere to what Youcef Rahal said in his last email about not discussing site's issues in the doc list from now on....

It is good to see that someone is active and working on fixing things ... lets move this kind of discussion to the 'admin' (if you want to continue) and let us just mind about the translation and documentation ... by the way ... is there a website with the Arabic "man pages"?

Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
On Sunday 10 September 2006 14:49, Mohamed Magdy wrote:
> Personally I don't see a difficulty or a problem with arabeyes website as
> long as it provides a way for us to communicate and organize our work ....
>
> I won't mind if arabeyes.org uses a cms...
>
> About the cms software... there are others which are considered as top of
> the line .. we can use Drupal or Xoops or Joomla or phpWebSite .. they are
> all good except for Drupal which excels them by the presence of Arabic ...
السلام عليكم

I don't think we must bloat our site with more features. Arabeyes is using a
very simple CMS system which is not visible. The right thing to do is to use
custom scripts tailored to our need. Some CMSs add too much unneeded
features.