Re: لجميع Ø£Ø¹Ø¶Ø §Ø¡ عربايز For all membe rs of Arabeyes

On Sunday 10 September 2006 14:49, Mohamed Magdy wrote:
> Personally I don't see a difficulty or a problem with arabeyes website as
> long as it provides a way for us to communicate and organize our work ....
>
> I won't mind if arabeyes.org uses a cms...
>
> About the cms software... there are others which are considered as top of
> the line .. we can use Drupal or Xoops or Joomla or phpWebSite .. they are
> all good except for Drupal which excels them by the presence of Arabic ...
السلام عليكم

I don't think we must bloat our site with more features. Arabeyes is using a
very simple CMS system which is not visible. The right thing to do is to use
custom scripts tailored to our need. Some CMSs add too much unneeded
features.