Re: Mozilla Translation Status (new Terms)

Nawwar Kabbani wrote:

Salam,
I have faces some difficult terms in the translation of Mozilla Thunderbird. I hope you can help me with them. I hope to hear suggestions from everyone.
(I've included my suggestions for some of them)

"Junk" (Junk mail):

بريد عشوائي or بريد غير مرغوب به

"Label message as":

  تعليم الرسالة كـ or تحديد الرسالة كـ

"Thread" (messages thread):

رسائل متتابعة

رسائل ذات موضوع متصل

"BCC": نسخة كربونية صماء (as I saw once in Ms Outlook Express).

seems fine to me

"Composition" (as in compose new mail): الإنشاء

إنشاء او تكوين

"Tag": وسم

no comment

"Mail filter": مرشح بريدي

seems fine to me

just to note those translation from my own mind if there is any other official words/terms that been used in other softwares translations feel free to compare them