Re: Mozilla Translation Status (new Terms)

On 10/14/06, Nawwar Kabbani <kabbani2 at scs-net dot org> wrote:
"Composition" (as in compose new mail): الإنشاء

What about تكوين? as we use انشاء for create.

To Ayman and other Mozilla contributers, I'm still working on
mozilla/thunderbird/mail/chrome/messenger> I haven't
committed the files I finished as I need to know the translation of the
above terms, or should commit the uncompleted files?

I think it is OK to commit uncompleted files, I always do so.

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes translation team [www.arabeyes.org]