Re: Announcement: PO Translator Released

Thanks to all for the comments.

I got some more comments on IRC, I liked a sugggestion to have an online version where you upload a po file, and get the result back.... Sourcefore does not allow hosting scripts that initiate outgoing connections, so I'll have to host it myself.