Re: please help translate : to ban someone

في الخميس 5 أكتوبر 2006 06:57 ، كتب Mohamed Magdy :
According to Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

kick sb out
phrasal verb [M] INFORMAL
to force someone to leave a place or organization:
His wife kicked him out.
She was kicked out of the squad.

kick (HIT)   Show phonetics
 verb
1 [I or T] to hit someone or something with the foot, or to move the feet and
legs suddenly and violently:
I kicked the ball as hard as I could.
He was accused of kicking a man in the face.
She felt the baby kicking inside her.

he best is to look in
 http://www.arabization.org.ma/Dictionnaire.asp?m=menu4.gif
as it was deided that it is our reference

Kick =ركل
is better suited
Expulse= طرد
Mask(ing) = حجب