Re: Translation Standards, wiki page

--- Mohamed Magdy <mohamed dot m dot k at gmail dot com> wrote:

> > second I try to create new account in your media wiki but
> > the program refuse?
>
> Go to the IRC room #arabeyes at freenode and ask 'adn' for a
> username/password combination.

The idea was/is that everyone holding a CVS account will get
wiki write/update access via LDAP (once its setup).  We receive
constant spam and countless attempts to deface what we have and
so we have to err on the side of being ultra conservative.  Beyond
IRC, you can submit a bug report [1] and/or mail 'support' with
a request.

For those without CVS, I think we can make exceptions and give
them wiki access given some limited consensus.

For the record, Djihed Afifi (per his request) is Wiki's admin.

Hope that makes sense.

[1] http://bugs.arabeyes.org