Re: Doc Digest, Vol 31, Issue 38

Besides, المحور السيني و المحور الصادي dictate that they always get
called "siin" and "saad", but sometimes those axis's get other
names...

Djihed

On 27/07/06, Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
I vote for ترتيب etc.
I think it's clearer and closer to those English words. All arabic
mathematical books that I have seen so far use it. المحور السيني و
المحور الصادي sounds a bit amateurish to me, I don't know.

Djihed