Re: Firefox 2.0

On 7/25/06, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
السلام عليكم
        The project is probably inactive may be because of lack of contributors. Any
volunteer?
        Ayman, are you available to sync Arabeyes and Mozilla if someone wants to
contribute?

وعليكم السلام،

I'm slowly working on Fx 2.0, and by the way we do have official
Arabic builds for 1.5, I didn't sync Arabeyes CVS because of the lack
of contributors (same applies to Tb).

If someone is truly interested (and won't disappear after the first
task), please let me know and I'll upload the new .po's to Arabeyes
CVS.

Thank you.

-Ayman