Re: Firefox 2.0

Ayman,

Please do sync the CVS, a TODO file on what files need work will be
appreciated. I'll try to work on it as well in parallel, incha'allah.

Djihed

On 25/07/06, Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
On 7/25/06, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> السلام عليكم
>         The project is probably inactive may be because of lack of contributors. Any
> volunteer?
>         Ayman, are you available to sync Arabeyes and Mozilla if someone wants to
> contribute?

وعليكم السلام،

I'm slowly working on Fx 2.0, and by the way we do have official
Arabic builds for 1.5, I didn't sync Arabeyes CVS because of the lack
of contributors (same applies to Tb).

If someone is truly interested (and won't disappear after the first
task), please let me know and I'll upload the new .po's to Arabeyes
CVS.

Thank you.

-Ayman