Re: Arabic Team Coordinator

On 7/17/06, sinplomo <sinplomo at gmail dot com> wrote:
I retract my candidacy, good luck Yousef

Ok. Thanks.

Youssef, I have made you the new Arabic coordinator in GNOME now. I
have updated the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
page; please make sure the listing is correct. Furthermore, I have
updated the component in Bugzilla,
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n , that
can be used for bug reporting. Please also verify the correctness of
that listing.

You're most welcome as the new Arabic coordinator. The rules for
translator CVS access can be found at
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount , as you
can see, you will have to contribute some complete translations and
have had them committed to GNOME CVS before you can have an account of
yourself. Just send an URL with the translations that you want added
to this list and ask for someone to commit the translations for you.
When you feel that you've contributed enough complete translations to
fulfill the requirements listed on the RequestingAnAccount page, then
send an account request as mentioned in the instructions.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either here
on this list (gnome-i18n) or on the #i18n channel on irc.gnome.org.

Thanks, Christian