Re: Arabic Team Coordinator

--- Christian Rose <menthos at gnome dot org> wrote:
> On 7/17/06, sinplomo <sinplomo at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > I retract my candidacy, good luck Yousef
>
> Ok. Thanks.
>
> Youssef, I have made you the new Arabic coordinator in GNOME now. I
> have updated the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
> page; please make sure the listing is correct.

Mabrook Youssef -- I have a feeling you're taking on lots of work, but
you know best :-)  I've updated the sub-project pages (and I'll do the
CVS acounting bit in a second) to note you as the coordinator/maintainer
(as far as arabeyes is concerned), so let 'contact at arabeyes' know if you
need to add/remove any people from those project lists.  I'm guessing
that you're looking to maintain the projects (in terms of sync'ing, etc)
while hopping to get others to do the actual translation work (sounds
like a good plan :-)  Any takers ??

Salam and thanks again for stepping forward (Gnome and KDE are yours :-)