Re: (no subject)

I am quite fluent in german, and i know they use the same word, Codec. it's just the same with Modem, they don't translate those words into german because they are terms more than words.

4- Suggetion: why should we base the translation only in a poor
language like english ?
كما قلت فكرة رائعة ولكن لا ننسى أن الإنجليزية هي المسيطرة على تقنية المعلوم

perhaps i can help? provided with german input i can try to figure out the arabic meaning. my arabic though isn't high level, i would never have thought about words like مرمز simply because it's not used in general. i don't use formal arabic much in my every day life so it might be a bit of a drawback