Glossary

السلام عليكم

	Ossama, we would like to restart Gnome and KDE again incha'allah. KDE is now
already active but we are facing some problems. Many complained about the
lack of quality, and that we are doing a ridiculous work since each one uses
his own terminology. Therefore, we want to start a unified technical glossary
freely available (GPL/LGPL) on-line and off-line . The Unified dictionary by
the BCA is incomplete and has some errors, like contradictions and same terms
used for many terms. As you have more experience in translation we would like
to hear some advice, ideas, and toughts about this project and how can we
implement  it. So far we made a list of English computer terms
(http://perso.menara.ma/yollnet/Glossary.po) . We want this to be a step
toward reviving QA(C) and make a high quality work.

We are going إن شاء الله to test a method to work. We decided to all ( younes,
khaled_hosny and me) to work on the same letter separately , translate it and
justify the translation if needed. The translation may contain the context if
multiple, and جمع التكسير  if needed. We are then going to meet on #arabeyes
monday at 19:00 UTC إن شاء الله to compare the results and decide on the
first A batch of 236 terms among 5573 terms.