Changed stance on imperative use

Hi everybody.

This message is to let you know that I changed my stance on imperative
use and changed my vote on the wiki page accordingly.

My former arguments were all about that imperative form might not feel
natural to users of other Arabized software, and that if something is
not broken, don't fix it.

I have been using the latest gnome translation for a week now and I am
telling you.. imperative form now feels natural and very normal.
Granted, at the beginning there was some disorientation.. but it went
away in a few hours of use. Now, I even feel that infinitive is
just... um... wrong!

The only argument that still holds is that Arabic imperative form,
when written, is kinda weird because of the elimination of vowels
"harf al 'illa" due to the "gazm" of the imperative verb.

Sorry, infinitive people, I have crossed to the other side!

P.S. We should have a wiki page explaining rules of deriving the
imperative form of verbs and other grammatical rules of Fus-ha Arabic,
or at least some links to sites that do.

Have a nice day
Ahmad Farghal, Evolution Translator
Email/Google talk: ahmad dot farghal at gmail dot com