Arabeyes HOWTOS

Salam,

I was happy to see the initiative Anas has taken recently by updating one of
our HOWTOs. I say why stop there?

Many of our HOWTOs and docs on our documentation page[1] are outdated. Others
have mistakes in them. More importantly, we don't have enough HOWTOs covering
different Arabization issues.

We need someone to maintain the docs and HOWTOs on a permanent basis, making
sure none grow outdated, correcting mistakes, and
collecting/writing/translating new HOWTOs.

I can hear some of you say:"Well, what don't YOU do it?? And stop your
whinin'!". Well, maybe I should, but I want to give others the chance to do it.

Anyone (I repeat, ANYONE) is welcome to take over this task. You don't have to
be an active translator even, but having translator skills is a plus. We just
need someone to keep his eye on this page and give the rest of us a buzz when
something needs to be done.

This is sort of a high priority, so anyone who has a task with a relatively low
priority compared to this (HINT: Ossama and his Arts page ;D ) might want to
consider relinqushing that task for this one instead.

Guys, should we add this to the list of "open positions" on Arabeyes?

Salam,

Abdulaziz,