Re: AIG and QAC, simply crazy...

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
[...]
> NEVER EVER will be EVERYONE ready for work on QAC we simply have to
> start...

Salam,
This is really an important topic and you're right in all what you say.
For me, it's really becoming harder to catch up with all the things that I
have. I said it many times, and sorry for repeating, but I'm still under heavy
pressure and I'm not sure at all when I will be out of it.
I still manage to do some translation work on D-I and MDK sometimes, but that's
all I can do in the meantime.

Sorry...

Ossama