Re: AIG and QAC, simply crazy...

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:

> Salam,
>
> Not only that we don't have any new advances on these fronts but ppl
> aren't showing their faces at all!!!!
> Shabab we need some work here years are passing and we had to achieve
> something in this regard, this is totally crazy!
> I am very angry that we have to wait till EVERYONE is ready to start
> work on QAC for eg. or discuss till the end to make something happen
> regarding AIG... I am for one wrting a paper and pbulishing it and
> that's it...
> NEVER EVER will be EVERYONE ready for work on QAC we simply have to
> start...
[...]

Thats exactly why I finished my common terms PO file 7 weeks ago and waited for
someone to make the next move... nothing :(

This reflects horribly on all of us. I have one suggestion:

A QAC chairman. Just one guy in charge of getting people to do things and
nagging them, and if something goes wrong we blame _him_, not get confused and
start saying:"but I didn't know we had to do this" or "I didn't know we reached
an agreement on this".

Who's up for it? In case some of us are confused, here are the current members
of QAC:

1. Abdulaziz
2. Arafat
3. Isam