Re: AIG and QAC, simply crazy...

Salam,

I propose, nay, I DEMAND this:......

Reshuffle QAC. Just tear it down and build it up again. I think having 6
members has hurt QAC more than it has helped. Maybe if there were 3 members
only who had the time instead of six people who can never meet, we would have
seen progress. But right now we are not far from where we started.

So, I propose drastically reducing the size of the QAC. Let Core choose 3 or 4
people who will be the NQAC (New Quality Assurance Committee), and choose one
of them to be a Chairman. The last point is absolutely important. We must have
someone to tell us when to start work, when to stop, and most importantly
someone to blame when things go wrong :)

I am serious. I'm not throwing this idea in a brainstorming session. Its a
drastic measure yes, but what have we to lose....?

I hope this will be considered and given due thought,

Abdulaziz,