AIG and QAC, simply crazy...

Salam,

Not only that we don't have any new advances on these fronts but ppl
aren't showing their faces at all!!!!
Shabab we need some work here years are passing and we had to achieve
something in this regard, this is totally crazy!
I am very angry that we have to wait till EVERYONE is ready to start
work on QAC for eg. or discuss till the end to make something happen
regarding AIG... I am for one wrting a paper and pbulishing it and
that's it...
NEVER EVER will be EVERYONE ready for work on QAC we simply have to
start...

Arafat