Re: AIG and QAC, simply crazy...

Am Montag, den 27.09.2004, 13:53 -0700 schrieb Ossama Khayat:
> --- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> [...]
> > NEVER EVER will be EVERYONE ready for work on QAC we simply have to
> > start...
>
> Salam,
> This is really an important topic and you're right in all what you say.
> For me, it's really becoming harder to catch up with all the things that I
> have. I said it many times, and sorry for repeating, but I'm still under heavy
> pressure and I'm not sure at all when I will be out of it.
> I still manage to do some translation work on D-I and MDK sometimes, but that's
> all I can do in the meantime.
>
> Sorry...

Well no problem, and that's why I said that not everyone can be ready
when we want it, to be honest, it is also a little bit absurd to
think :" ok we want this done now and everyone HAS to start now..."
Well what I suggest, I will do my part on all the files, Abdulaziz pls
finish your part too. And then I'll take the ppl one by one and force
them to work on their parts till we get this done...

I'll also write a paper about the AIG, and I hope when it is ready ppl
will read it and start complaining so that I can make it better.

ok that's it,
Arafat