[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Working on wordlist...
- To: Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc>
- Subject: Re: Working on wordlist...
- From: Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:40:29 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: doc at arabeyes dot org
--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> > Now, for words like Zipped that has many many
> > meanings, should I just put on meaning and say
> > zip'?
> > What do you think?
> I would provide as much as I can without the need to
> refer to
> another source.
Well, not all the words can be used in the past form.
That's why a reference might be usefull.
Others? Any idea?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam