Re: Translate even with a limited available time

--- Ahmad Tarek <ahmadtarek at link dot net> wrote:
[...]
> have only one problem, I can't find "Translation
> Database" option in "Settings > Configure
> Dictionary". I think that is because I don't have
> MySql installed. If I installed it, will it work?

Sorry for the late answer, but this option is
available with all recent distros (Fedora Core1,
Mandrake 9.2, ..etc).
If yours doesn't have it, I'm able to send you Fedora
Core 1 or if you wait for a week or so, maybe I can
download Mandrake 10 and send it over, free.

And, btw, MySQL have nothing to do with this ;)

Thanks for your interest and support.
others?

regards,
Ossama Khayat