Re: Translate even with a limited available time

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> I'll start to ask those who registered lately for an
> Arabeyes account to put
> 20 minutes/day, 5 days/week in translation. In those
> 20 minutes, one has to
> translate 20 strings.
[...]
> I am also tempted by
> proposing this to every
> already Arabeyes member, even core, even developers
> ;-)

If I may add, these 20 minutes can also be used to
review 100% translated files, if you don't feel like
translating.

Ossama

if i also may add, i think this thread is better off directed at Non-Arabeyes members... because arabeyes members are either already here doing something, or they're not doing anything (and i dont think they will)... so it'd be better if you rewrite that same message and post it all over Social Forums and chat rooms...

- example: rewrite it, and post a message on
 masrawy.com's forum asking for people to help their
 community, and introduce people to linux and its free DL
 sites

you just need a nice message like yours but it should be
persuasive and not talk about commitment or cvs, just
get some people to try translating some POs and send
them back to you by email...

i think one of the problems is the need to advertise linux,
and introduce people to it...

if you'd like i could google for other forums and give you
a list, or post the message myself, if you write it, cuz im
not into writing...

hope this helps.

ak.