Re: Has my work been actually commited?

1. After the command: $ cvs remove kdgantt.pot, I got:
cvs remove: nothing known about `kdgantt.pot'

2- After the command: $ cvs add kdgantt.po, I got:
cvs add: nothing known about `kdgantt.po'

But this is the first time that I get the following message after the
command: $ cvs commit

"Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    translate/wordlist/full_wordlist_U.po
CVS:    translate/wordlist/new/new_words_B.po
CVS: Added Files:
CVS:    translate/kde/kdebase/kio_fonts.po
CVS:    translate/kde/koffice/kdgantt.po
CVS: Removed Files:
CVS:    translate/kde/koffice/kdgantt.pot"

Does this mean that the file kdgantt.po has been now commited?

im new to cvs and linux in general but, did u try to checkout the files first.?
try checking out the files, overwriting them with your version and commiting...

ak.