Re: Translation of hard-coded

--- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> On Yaum al-Arbi'a 03 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 05:17 pm, Abdulaziz
> Al-Arfaj
> wrote:
[...]
> > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to translate "hard-coded"?
>
> I doubt I can translate it without a context. Giving a example would
> help.

Any translation thats not context-free is no good. It should be a
one-size-fits-all like most terms we try to use. If your asking for an
example then very well :) :

"It is better to insert a variable here rather than hard-code specific
values into the file."

I know, its stupid. But I'm tired...

Abdulaziz,