[QAC] How to REALLY revive this committee

Salam all,

I'm worried about the QAC, its really not doing much when there is so much to
be done. We just have to give it a chance to gather enough momentum then its
going to roll on its on.

I think the main problem is we are faaaaaaaar too dependent on IRC meetings. We
hardly ever discuss QAC issues until we meet on IRC and then the meetings get
cancelled for one reason or another. Well, here is the solution: We make the
main area of discussion for the QAC the QAC wiki pages or the doc list. Lets
make the IRC meetings just to brainstorm ideas and voice agreements and such.
We've found that its almost impossible to get all of us on IRC at the same time
and even when we do there's not much we can do in an hour so lets not kid
ourselves anymore and discuss things where we discuss everything else.

I'll get the ball rolling by discussing QAC issues _here_ on the doc list.

Nadim, whats the status of those files being split?

Abdulaziz,