Re: ??: More on KDE's Status

Salam Fayez,

I am happy that, a translator of the KDE project is making an
appearance on the mailing list. This is how it _always_ should have
been.

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:46:23 +0300, Fayez Alhargan
<alhargan at kacst dot edu dot sa> wrote:
[...]
> Can we leave the silly arguments and instead work on the challenge
> of completing the translation to 100%.
> The challenge is to move above the Italian language (ranked 6) and
> to put the  Arabic language in the 6th rank within two weeks (i.e. by
> 15-1-2005).

Well, I think ranks are completely irrelevant, but by all means, if
its going to drive us to do a better job, I say why not ;-)

And also, consider the silly arguments left...

[...]
> Let us make 2005 the year of the Arabic language in OSS.

Fayez, I see you are not subscribed to the doc mailing list (at least
not with this address). If your REALLY that interested in Arabizing
OSS, I urge you and all others involved to subscribe, so we can figure
out how we can work as 1 team more efficiently, or at least so we can
know what each person on this project is doing. (Thats how OSS
works...)

Salam & thanks,

Abdulaziz,