Re: More on KDE's Status

On Yau al-Thulatha 16 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 7:00 pm, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> It means that on Arabeyes' CVS, when you checkout the translate/kde
> module and use the KDE_3_3_BRANCH tag, you will get the sync'ed version.
> What you were working on is HEAD (or MAIN) and that is no longer sync'ed
> with KDE_3_3_BRANCH of KDE's CVS.

Ok I checked the files using cvs up -dP -r KDE_3_3_BRANCH .
Now when I want to commit do I also need to add the -r tag option?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA