??: More on KDE's Status

Congratulations, KDE  Arabic moved from 33rd rank
to the 17th rank as of 29-12-2004
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/KDE_3_3_BRANCH/toplist.php

Can we leave the silly arguments and instead work on the challenge
of completing the translation to 100%.
The challenge is to move above the Italian language (ranked 6) and
to put the  Arabic language in the 6th rank within two weeks (i.e. by
15-1-2005).

Let us be constructive not destructive.
Let us be helpful not an obstacle.
Let us concentrate on achieving our goals to make the Arabic language in the
top 10 ranks in the OSS space.
Let us make 2005 the year of the Arabic language in OSS.

Regards
Fayez Alhargan