More on KDE's Status

Salam,

As we speak right now, our KDE CVS module is being merged with that of
KDE's main CVS repository (might be doing by the time I am done with
this email).

Our repository has already been updated to KDE_3_3_BRANCH (on KDE's
CVS).

Some major changes are this:

1. Arabeyes' KDE CVS will always follow KDE's tags and branches

This will make it a _lot_ easier to track disappearing files, since
files are often moved around between branches -- which is why we
sometimes have a hard time with things.

Currently, all our 3.3 work is tagged under KDE_3_3_BRANCH (in our CVS).

2. Access to Arabeyes' KDE CVS module will not be open to anyone with a
CVS account. You will have to get approval from the maintainer first.

3. I will no longer accept proxied commits to the CVS, unless there is a
formal agreement between Arabeyes (done through Core) with a different
entity.

This is being said in my capacity as the KDE Coordinator. It has
obviously been more trouble than it's worth.

I am done here.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir