Re: KDE arabic translation is about to be 100% but

On Yau al-Thulatha 16 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 11:59 am, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:

> Salam,
>
> I am not CCing the KDE list, as there is no need to pollute their
> inboxes with our problems.
>
> Munzir, please, please, please do not try to overdramatize things. I
> have a great distaste for this kind of work ethic, deliberately trying
> to make others look bad.

You are free to think what you want. You are not on my boat.

> As Mr. Elzubeir previously mentioned, he is having technical problems,
> but he had the courtesy to inform us of this, and also had the
> courtesy of telling us about the sync problem. It is no one's place to
> pounce on that, to point fingers and to underline "faults".

Everyone makes mistakes this is not the issue. If he left the job to me, I may
make more mistakes.

> Besides, from what I understand, there is a string freeze, so I am not
> sure what this fuss is about. In many people's eyes, your trying to
> make it seem like there is a catastrophic problem where there isn't.
> Do please try to stay focused on the work itself, and on achieving
> results. I pray we wont be hearing anymore of this sort of talk here
> again.

You just order!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA