Re: KDE arabic translation is about to be 100% but

Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
>> Please do NOT use what is currently on Arabeyes' CVS. I have apparently
>> sync'ed with the wrong branch (3.2 instead of 3.3 ;)

> I know I have said the merge that was done the other night would be
> reverted last night. It was not. I am working on it now. I have been
> relying on my neighbor extending his Internet connection to my home (no
> Internet at home still).. and apparently he has a life and wasn't
> home ;)
>
> So, hold your horses, it is going to happen.. now.

Elzubeir, please, please, please don't work like this! This will affect
arabeyes.org good reputation. We can't hold our horses for ever. If you can't
do it, please ask for the help of KDE-i18n maintainer to fix the wrong sync.
At least let us be informed with your problem when you fail to do it on the
time you specified!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
KACST, Riyadh, SA