Re: TODO draft for round-2 "Wordlist"

Munzir Taha Obeid wrote:
[...]
> And this exactly the way I add words to bad_words. I think I have mentioned
> this before. If it's not in a dictionary, it's not an English word _yet_.
> Afterall, we are not the people who should add English terms and teach
> English people their language - at least not in the linux Arabization
> project.

Monzer, I'm not saying to 'teach English people their language'. All what I'm
saying is that there are terms that may not be _valid_ using onelook. Still,
they are used in common way, and IMHO i see no harm in adding them. Just like
the word 'underhead' that I mentioned before. It's not valid with Onelook, but
still if you look it up in goodle, you'll find it used in many places which
could be considered as slang, somehow.

> > > Nadim, I guess if onelook failed to retrieve a def. for a word then it is
> > > kina safe to deem it bad. No?
> I strongly agree with you.

Well, I already expressed my opinion on this.

> > The above words can be translated without a dictionary even.
> Mashallah ;)
[...]

regards,
Ossama Khayat