Re: Want stuff for worldwide.kde.org

Hi all,

Isam Bayazidi wrote:

On Friday 15 March 2002 12:21 pm, Chris Howells wrote:

Hi,

On Monday 04 March 2002 3:15 pm, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

One of Arabeyes Members, Hicham Amaoui, is maintaining a snapshot page
for KDE 3 in his site .. I guess that he is updating these snapshot with
the latest translation, and latest KDE beta releases ..

http://amaoui.free.fr/kde3/index.html

These look really cool, and I've love to put some of them up on
worldwide.kde.org (I'll hapily link back to the original site). Do you know
if Hidham would mind me doing this?

Well I know that Hicham won't mind at all .. he is so giving and coorperative..

I'll do an update for the web pages now that I have an internet connection at home.

Chris, please feel free to put any pictures you want on wko.

Regards,
Hicham