Re: Want stuff for worldwide.kde.org

On Sunday 03 March 2002 10:47 am, Chris Howells wrote:
> I want to launch http://worldwide.kde.org soon, but I'm slightly lacking in
> content. I'm looking for pretty much anything relating to the use of KDE in
> international settings (although probably particularly bidi/rtl scripts),
> including, but not limited to HOWTOs of how to use bidi/rtl, screenshots of
> different languages being used on the KDE desktop, interviews, whatever :)
>
> If anybody has anything (your name will be mentioned on the site) I'd love
> to hear from you.

One of Arabeyes Members, Hicham Amaoui, is maintaining a snapshot page for
KDE 3 in his site .. I guess that he is updating these snapshot with the
latest translation, and latest KDE beta releases ..

http://amaoui.free.fr/kde3/index.html

About HOWTOs and documentations, go to the resources section in Arabeyes.org
here:
http://www.arabeyes.org/resources.php

There are Howtos, FAQs, Guides, outlines, that cover different aspects about
Arabic in Linux.

After looking to the resources, and you still feel that there is something
missing, please don't hasitate to contact us at the doc mailing list ( CCed
above)

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi