Re: Man Pages in Arabic (AMAN)

That is true. We want to get the project up to critical mass were more and more people can work on it.

I think having some of the basic man pages in Arabic will attract alot of Arabic speakers to take a look at it. They have man pages in German, russian, Spanish, French, Turkish, Why not Arabic.

Regards,

Anmar

Osama ALASSIRY wrote:
The problem is that every program comes with it's own man page...

when you install emacs, it will copy EMACS(1) into the correct
directory....etc.

there is no central repository for all man pages...