Re: PluralForm for arabic

Thank you very much Hisham ..

	What you are saying correct .. but we already set the PluralForm in the
kdelibs to NoPlural as you see .. and we did all the translation upon it ..
in any regards the cases where the '_n' is present is limited .. there is 8
in kdelibs.po , 8 in kmail.po , 1 in kmailcvt.po, 1 in kcmlinuz.po . and
that's it ... So I will make sure to fix them all before we make the commit
to the KDE BETA2 .. we don't need to involve all the translators in the
complexities with the plural forms ..

Thank you Again Waseem for noting it .. and feel releafed as the use of it is
very limited, and with the currect state of it it is OK, while changing it
without changing all the PO files that have messages that use the plural form
would break up things .. so let's leave it now ...

Later...