Product names, and abbriviations

Salam All ..
	Please refere back to :
http://www.arabeyes.org/papers/doc-standards/node14.html

There had been some discussion before about the "KDE" name, and the names of
the applications, and what to use the Arabic Letters for, and what not to..
Now the Arabic Doc. Standards specify when to use Arabic letters, and when
not to:
	1- In case of product names ( such as KDE, Kate, Gnome, Samba) we use the
Arabic letters to note them in the translation ...

	2- In case of abbreviations and acromyms ( such as HTML, DSL, PDF) , they
should be transcribed in their Latin form (using English characters), but
their translated antonyms COULD be added between parenthesis for
clarification.

I hope that solves things out, and make everything clear .. Let's move on,
and continue the great work that we ALL had been doing..
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi