Re: take a deep breath [was Re: Thanks to Mohammed Gamal,Desktop.po isdone]

no need for experts in Arabic... What we want to avoid is exactly that,
something that only experts will understand.
We want the little kid, the maid who works in a pension, whoever to get it just
like that.
No better source that anyone who speaks street Arabic;)