Re: take a deep breath [was Re: Thanks to Mohammed Gamal,Desktop.po isdone]

Dear friends ..

Thanks to all you for the great job you are doing ..
I think we have to consult someone who is an expert in tha Arabic language to
help us with the terminology, because we need to have the Arabization as
perfect as possible ,,,

Please advise..

Anas